Jump into International Partnership with South Korea in the Hydrogen sector!
Many of the world’s major economies, including the European Union, have designed policies with a strong focus on a transition to a “decarbonized” economy.
In line with the global trends, South Korea is currently betting big on hydrogen. Korea’s hydrogen industry is forecast to almost double in size from EUR 10.3bn in 2020 to EUR 19.8bn by 2030. This level of growth is matched by a Korean government that sees hydrogen as part of the solution to the high carbon intensity of the country’s economy. Building on this, the Korean government announced its Hydrogen Economy Roadmap in 2019, aiming to deploy 15GW of utility-scale and 2.1GW of commercial and residential fuel cells by 2040. Most recently, ‘Green New Deal’ policy was announced in 2020, for the purpose of reducing the carbon intensity of the economy and accelerating the transition to a low-carbon and green economy. South Korea is indeed boosting its strategy towards hydrogen economy.
Through this 1:1 match-making platform, you can find out new aspects of international R&D and technology cooperation possibilities with South Korean stakeholders (companies, universities, research institutes) with cutting-edge technology in hydrogen sector.
1) H2 Mobility+Energy Show
- Date: September 8~10, 2021
- Outline: H2 Mobility+Energy Show is the world’s only and the largest hydrogen mobility exhibition aiming to establish network with participants from all over the world. Virtual 1:1 B2B Matchmaking will be offered through this website.
2) H2 World
- Date: November 10~12, 2021
- Outline: H2 World is a leading exhibition in hydrogen energy field. You can discover new cooperation opportunities with the best partners. Virtual 1:1 B2B Matchmaking will be offered through this website.
* Please note that B2B matchmaking event for this event will be announced later
Who can participate?
Participation is open to businesses, organizations, research institutes, academic, or others with innovative hydrogen-related products, technologies, and services in the fields of hydrogen mobility, hydrogen charging/infrastructure, and hydrogen energy.
The Dutch virtual mission and matchmaking of 8~10 September are only for Dutch and South Korean organisations that want to explore about Hydrogen in South Korea and the Netherlands.
By joining this platform, you can find opportunities for global R&D/technology partnerships during 1:1 virtual meeting. Participation is free of charge.
This website is an open 1:1 networking platform. All bilateral meetings will be scheduled as an online meeting/video-conferences via this website.